5 Curlew Crescent COLEAMBALLY NSW
EXCLUSIVE FAMILY RESIDENCE
- Locally built family home which offers secluded privacy at the rear in a prime location. This immaculate, pristine home is deceptively large & is situated on a generous size block – approximately 1796m2 - ready to move straight into and start your new life.
- The well designed and well-built home features a large living and dining area with a spacious kitchen, Formal Lounge, Rumpus Room, three bedrooms plus a study, walk in robe and ensuite to master, full size main bathroom, loads of built-in storage, a double garage with Electric Rolla Door and a delightful all-weather alfresco area overlooking the pool with R/C A/C & built in BBQ & sink.
- Inground Swimming Pool nestled amongst beautifully established gardens.
- R/C Ducted cooling throughout, Underfloor Heating and a Wood Heater in the spacious Rumpus Room.
- Delightful garden setting consisting of 3 garden sheds and rear access to a peaceful walking track.
This property is a rare opportunity to secure a high-quality home in Coleambally and is deserving of an inspection.
AUCTION CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
Inspect by Appointment with the Selling Agent Justin Buchanan 0427 544 522
For more information, please contact the Selling Agent.
Due to the current COVID rise in Coleambally and surrounds, we kindly ask that if you are a close contact or you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, that you do not attend house inspections.
- Wood Heater
- Internal Laundry
- Built in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- BBQ area